Beginning of the foundation

The Calvary Roads in Kalwaria Zebrzydowska were originally created thanks to Mikołaj Zebrzydowski, who founded the Church of the Crucifixion of Jesus in 1600, which gave rise to the entire foundation.

The project ‘The Heritage of the Kalwaria Zebrzydowska Sanctuary on the UNESCO Trail’ is co-financed by the EEA Financial Mechanism 2014-2021.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email